Our first free webinar, ‘Multiple casualty incidents – initial actions & triage’ attracted over 90 participants from across the UK & Europe.
- What is a:
- Multiple casualty incident
- Mass casualty incident
- Major incident
- What can you do if you’re already there (a ‘zero responder’) with no equipment?
- What should you do if you’re the first crew to arrive on scene?
- How to apply triage sieve & triage sort in the field
- How to compose a M/ETHANE message
Multiple casualty incidents – Question & answer session
Some of the questions asked during the webinar included:
- Can I ask a silly question in relation to what you are saying? surely its not our responsibility to say stop sending resources – would that not be the clinical lead?
- Have you / your company looked into the psychological impact of major incidents and how you may begin to support individuals suffering?